The Ruff Life

Professional Dog Training

Monday, March 28, 2011

DROP IN SESSION

So, I just found out that I will be in my cast for another 3-4 weeks. So drop in sessions and other gatherings will be a bit limited. I promise ill make it up to you all, when im back on my feet (he he- no pun intended!)


DROP IN SESSIONS: EXISTING GROUP SESSIONS -These sessions are for past clients who have finished training OR clients looking to complete there 4 & 5 sessions.


Time & Date: Thursday, March.31st at 9:30am
Place: Bx Dog Park
Bring: Treats, long leads
Price: FREE
Working on: Distractions, Distance, and informal commands, come command (out of play), tricks, working with pager collars and problem behavior.




Time & Date: Sunday, April.3rd at 5pm
Place: Bx Dog Park
Bring: Treats, long leads
Price: FREE
Working on: Distractions, Distance, and informal commands, come command (out of play), tricks, working with pager collars and problem behavior.